Making Angled Rips on a Bandsaw
In this video tip, Michael Fortune shows the best way to make angled rip cuts using a fence and a tilted bandsaw table.
Fine Woodworking contributing editor Michael Fortune is considered by many, to be a master of the bandsaw. He is so laden with knowledge concerning how to use the tool, that his recent videos on bandsaw set-up, resawing, and cutting curves, yielded hours of video footage.
We’ve reviewed all the tape we could find and compiled his top seven bandsaw tips right here, for easy reference.
Watch the other videos in this series here:
- The importance of using a sharp bandsaw blade
- How to rip angles on a bandsaw
- Achieving a perfectly square bandsaw table
- The best way to move your bandsaw
- Improving dust collection on your bandsaw
- How to keep your lower bandsaw wheel clean
- Learn how to adjust bandsaw table alignment