Bandsaw Maintenance Tips
Learn how to keep your bandsaw wheels clean and dust-free for optimal performance.
Fine Woodworking contributing editor Michael Fortune is considered by many, to be a master of the bandsaw. He is so laden with knowledge concerning how to use the tool, that his recent videos on bandsaw set-up, resawing, and cutting curves, yielded hours of video footage.
Watch the other videos in this series here:
- The importance of using a sharp bandsaw blade
- How to rip angles on a bandsaw
- Achieving a perfectly square bandsaw table
- The best way to move your bandsaw
- Improving dust collection on your bandsaw
- How to keep your lower bandsaw wheel clean
- Learn how to adjust bandsaw table alignment