7 Questions with Tim Rousseau
Simple really, we ask Tim questions, and he answers them
Tim Rousseau lives in midcoast Maine with his wife and three sons. He divides his time between making furniture at his home shop and teaching furniture making at the Center for Furniture Craftsmanship in Rockport. His work has been shown in galleries throughout the Northeast, and is included in private collections nationwide. Tim’s style is a blend of traditional and modern forms, with a high emphasis on craftsmanship. He intends his furniture to be used in everyday living.
1) Who is your favorite furniture maker?
2) What is your favorite piece of furniture that you’ve made?
3) What is the first piece you were proud to have made?
4) How much furniture in your house did you make?
5) What is the one tool you wouldn’t want to live without?
6) If you had to choose between making furniture and designing furniture, which would it be?
7) If you could do it all again, would you still become a furniture maker?
More on FineWoodworking.com:
- Tim Rousseau – Video: Template Routing Basics
- Tim Rousseau – Video: How to Trim Proud Joinery Flush
- Machinist’s Calipers – When you need an exact measurement, nothing beats this precision tool