Help, please. My old jointer with a 3 hp single phase has a magnetic switch, with on and off, and a separate kill switch at knee height. Recently, when I push the on button, it starts, but then stops when I let up on the button instead of the motor staying on. I think I hear a click, which I am thinking is the release of the magnet. Any repair suggestions? A wiring diagram if I have to buy a new magnetic switch? (All of the wires inside the box are one color.) A good source for the switch if needed. I would like to retain the kill switch, unless the replacement comes with an easy off for safety.
Thanks to all of the pros out there for any suggestions.