Grizzly Industrial Announces All-New Benchtop Wood Lathe
From Grizzly Industrial:
We are excited to be kicking off a season of new products with our brand-new T32536 8” x 13” benchtop wood lathe, the most compact model in our lineup. Its small size makes it perfect for hobbyists, wood-turning beginners, and anyone limited to small workspaces, such as apartments or crammed garages. It features unique, ergonomic knurled spindle and tailstock knobs which make it easier to change out your centers. It also features variable spindle speed (750–3200 RPM), heavy-duty cast-iron construction, and comes with two different-sized tool rests. We believe your readers will appreciate this new offering from Grizzly—whether they’re entry-level turners or seasoned pros who need an auxiliary lathe in their shop.
Specs and features:
- 8″ swing over bed, 5″ swing over tool rest base, 13″ max. distance between centers
- 1/3 HP, 120V, single-phase, 4A motor
- 750-3200 RPM variable-speed spindle with 3/4″ x 16 TPI RH threads
- MT#1 spindle and tailstock tapers
- Footprint: 5-1/2″ x 23-1/2″
- Includes MT#1 spur and live centers, 4-1/4″ and 7″ tool rests, and a 5-3/4″ faceplate
The Model T32536 is in stock, ready to ship, and covered by a one-year warranty. For more information visit: www.grizzly.com.