Introducing the Grizzly Model G0901 28″ Portable Sawmill
- Powered by a 131⁄2 HP Briggs and Stratton® gas engine.
- Mill logs up to 28″ diameter x 22″ wide, with a maximum cut thickness of 6″.
- Features a modular track system for varying length requirements, leveling feet for stabilizing the saw mill on uneven ground, and adjustable work stops and clamp for securing logs during cuts.
- Equipped with a locking hand crank with detents for quickly setting cut thickness in 1⁄16″ increments, a hand throttle for easy blade speed control during the cut, and an onboard coolant reservoir with drip nozzle for blade lubrication.
- Weighs approximately 838 lbs.
The Model G0901 is available for $5500 and is covered by a one-year warranty.
For more information call 1-800-523-4777 or visit www.grizzly.com. Due to rapidly changing market conditions our prices may be increased at any time without prior notice. Our website is updated with any changes as they occur.