Router Jig for Perfectly Aligned Dadoes
Five Minute Guide: Glue-Ups
Dedicated Sled Delivers Perfect Finger Joints
Upgrade Your Jointer with a Segmented Cutterhead
Buying and Using Trim Routers
T-Track is a Smart Workbench Accessory
How to Make a Simple Jig for Offset Knife Hinges
How to Apply an Aerosol Finish
How to Sharpen a Card Scraper
Five Minute Guide: How to Use a Tablesaw
Tablesaw Tapering Jig is Safer and Faster
Best Tabletop Finish
Box Making Tips and Tricks
3 Steps to Great Glue-Ups: Sliding Dovetail Joints
How to Drill Windsor Chair Mortises
How to Cut Sliding Dovetail Joints
Fixing Woodworking Mistakes
Shop Talk Live 16: A Lethal Dose of PEG?comments (12) September 28th, 2012 in blogs
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
|Also Available in iTunes
Listen to Shop Talk Live for free via iTunes. Just click on the logo at right. Hit the "View in iTunes" button and be sure to subscribe. If you enjoy the show, be sure to leave a nice rating.
Shop Talk Live 16: A Lethal Dose of PEG?
On this week's edition of Shop Talk Live, Mike Pekovich, Matt Kenney, and Ed Pirnik take your questions. Plus, we address a reader's concern as to whether our chat regarding the potential lethality of PEG (Polyethylene Glycol) was really warranted. Special guests include Ed's dad. Yes, that's right, Ed's dad.
FWW senior editor
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 15: Curvy Cabinet Conundrum
- Shop Talk Live 14: Who Needs Half-Blind Dovetails?
- Shop Talk Live 13: Where Christian Becksvoort is Shinin' on Me
- Shop Talk Live 12: Special Guest Nick Offerman
- Shop Talk Live 11: That Sinking Feeling
- Shop Talk Live 10: Handplanes for a Desert Island
- Shop Talk Live 9: Four Finger Swipe
- Episode 8: Just a Splash of Water
- Episode 7: Mike Gets Crickets
- Episode 6: On the Pod
- Episode 5: Compounding Errors
- Episode 4: Dueling Cabinets
- Episode 3: Diminishing Returns
- Episode 2: Beyond the Back Cover
- Episode 1: The Big Debut
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs, how to, podcast, shop talk, PEG, polyethylene glycol
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.