Workbench Tool Storage Solutions
Speed Up Handplane Honing with Your Ruler
Drawbore Your Mortise-and-Tenon Joinery
Mounting Knife Hinges in Curved Doors
Biscuit Joiner Tips and Tricks
A Woodturner's Guide to Chucks and Jaws
The Essential Tool Chest
The Coolest Cutting Board Ever?
How to Sharpen Hollow Chisel Mortising Bits
Customize Your Router for Centered Mortises
Simple Tape Trick for Tight Fitting Through-Mortises
Capture More Dust from Your Router Table
Smoothing Plane Tips and Techniques
Hinge Mortises on the Tablesaw
Bevel-Up Jack Planes are a Workshop Workhorse
STL 63: The Micro-Sized Workshopcomments (10) July 10th, 2014 in blogs
Shop Talk Live 63: The Micro-Sized Workshop
This week on Shop Talk Live, a listener's question regarding ideas for downsizing to a pint-sized apartment workshop takes the top spot as we mill over the idea of perhaps dumping large machinery for some Japanese woodworking methods.
Plus, your questions answered and the return of our Tool Bombs segment.
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don't forget to send in your woodworking questions to email@example.com.
Links from this Week's Show
Executive art director
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 62: Chevrolets for Marquetry?
- Shop Talk Live 61: Mind-Blowing Marquetry
- Shop Talk Live 60: Dumpster Diving for Terrific Tools
- Shop Talk Live 59: No Such Thing as Too Many Tools
- Shop Talk Live 58: Is Woodworking an Art?
- Shop Talk Live 57: Tablesaw Accident Update
- Shop Talk Live 56: James Krenov's Legacy Lives On
- Shop Talk Live 55: Mike's Tool Chest Disaster
- Shop Talk Live 54: Greatest Hits and a Slight Delay
- Shop Talk Live 53: Bitchin' Block Rabbet Planes
- Shop Talk Live 52: A Hit Man in the Workshop
- Shop Talk Live 51: Used Diapers in the Workshop
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs, podcast, Andrew Hunter, japanese, small workshop
Save up to 51% on Fine Woodworking
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.