Five Minute Guide: Glue-Ups
How to Make a Simple Jig for Offset Knife Hinges
How to Cut Sliding Dovetail Joints
Router Jig for Perfectly Aligned Dadoes
Best Tabletop Finish
Dedicated Sled Delivers Perfect Finger Joints
How to Apply an Aerosol Finish
T-Track is a Smart Workbench Accessory
Five Minute Guide: How to Use a Tablesaw
3 Steps to Great Glue-Ups: Sliding Dovetail Joints
Fixing Woodworking Mistakes
Box Making Tips and Tricks
Tablesaw Tapering Jig is Safer and Faster
Upgrade Your Jointer with a Segmented Cutterhead
Buying and Using Trim Routers
How to Drill Windsor Chair Mortises
How to Sharpen a Card Scraper
2012 Tool Guide Sweeps Winner Announcedcomments (2) February 28th, 2013 in blogs
Mark Kornell is the lucky winner of the 2012 Tool Guide Sweeps. His entry was among over 22,000 received and was chosen at random.
The prize package included the following goodies:
- Laguna Bandsaw
- Lamello Classic Biscuit Joiner from Colonial Saw
- Grizzly Shaper
- WoodRiver Ultimate Cabinet Maker's kit: #4, #6, & Low Angle Block Planes
- Bostitch CPACK3: compressor and air hose, finish nailer, brad nailer, finish stapler
- Jet Compound Miter Saw
- Porter-Cable pin nailer, brad nailer, stapler
- DeWalt hand tool kit: hammer, utility knife, 25 ft. tape measure, rapid return clamp, screwdriver set, and tool box
- Cook Woods gift certificate
- Lie-Nielsen Low Angle Adjustable Mouth Block Plane
- Oneida Ultimate Dust Deputy
Mark spent over 20 years in the IT and corporate finance fields until a bout with cancer changed his view of things. He decided to trade sitting behind a desk with standing in front of a workbench so he went back to school. After graduating from the Studio Woodworking program at Okanagan College he has focused on his custom woodworking business, Kornell Wood Design.
Kornell says the Tool Guide Sweeps prizes will be a welcome addition to his shop and will be put to immediate use.
posted in: blogs, woodworking, Tools, sweeps
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT THE EDITORS MAILBOX
FineWoodworking.com editors report from the woodworking front lines. Check in every weekday for news, information, projects, and answers to questions from Fine Woodworking readers everywhere.
Learn about our new format!
Archive: Temporarily unavailable. Stay tuned and sorry for the inconvenience.