STL 63: The Micro-Sized Workshop
Shop Talk Live 63: The Micro-Sized Workshop
This week on Shop Talk Live, a listener’s question regarding ideas for downsizing to a pint-sized apartment workshop takes the top spot as we mill over the idea of perhaps dumping large machinery for some Japanese woodworking methods.
Plus, your questions answered and the return of our Tool Bombs segment.
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking’s biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to email@example.com for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don’t forget to send in your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from this Week’s Show
Executive art director
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 62: Chevrolets for Marquetry?
- Shop Talk Live 61: Mind-Blowing Marquetry
- Shop Talk Live 60: Dumpster Diving for Terrific Tools
- Shop Talk Live 59: No Such Thing as Too Many Tools
- Shop Talk Live 58: Is Woodworking an Art?
- Shop Talk Live 57: Tablesaw Accident Update
- Shop Talk Live 56: James Krenov’s Legacy Lives On
- Shop Talk Live 55: Mike’s Tool Chest Disaster
- Shop Talk Live 54: Greatest Hits and a Slight Delay
- Shop Talk Live 53: Bitchin’ Block Rabbet Planes
- Shop Talk Live 52: A Hit Man in the Workshop
- Shop Talk Live 51: Used Diapers in the Workshop
- see all episodes