This February experience the joy of hands-on learning with master classes in craft at the Florida School of Woodwork. Fine Woodworking’s HANDS ON is a unique opportunity to expand your skills through personalized instruction from a diverse group of experts in an intimate setting.
Over the course of the weekend you’ll discover new techniques and skills:
• Learn different ways to form wood
• Refine your designs with innovative tips and tricks
• Add turned elements to your furniture
• Try new and traditional carving techniques
• Build a wooden handplane, and then learn how to use it
• Unleash your creativity by making your own custom bandsawn box
BONUS: Add a 6-day Apprenticeship with Michael Fortune and Kelly Parker from February 4 – 9.
Learn more by clicking here. Use coupon code FWW10 for a 10% discount.
Choose your own path to mastery from our experts:
Jennifer Anderson • Dixie Biggs • Michael Cullen • Dave Fisher • Michael Fortune • Peter Galbert • Mary May • Kelly Parker
• Choose one class topic and dive in to three days of intensive skill-building
• Make new connections with social time between and after classes
• Plus, taste a variety of regional flavors with local food trucks and a nearby brewery