Shop Talk Live 19: All Time Favorite Techniques of All Timecomments (3) November 9th, 2012 in blogs
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes
Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don't forget to send in your woodworking questions to email@example.com.
Shop Talk Live 19: All Time Favorite Techniques of All Time
On this week's edition of Shop Talk Live, we tackle the sticky question of "how much automation is too much?" Then it's off to the races as we answer reader questions and introduce a brand new segment on the show we're calling All Time Favorite Technique of All Time...for this Week.
Links Mentioned in this Week's Show
- Steve Latta's Tablesaw Tapering Jig
- Paul Schurch on Choosing and Using a Scroll Saw
- Mike Pekovich on How to Sharpen a Card Scraper
FWW art director
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 18: George Nakashima 2.0
- Shop Talk Live 17: Behind-the-Scenes at Lee Valley Tools
- Shop Talk Live 16: A Lethal Dose of PEG?
- Shop Talk Live 15: Curvy Cabinet Conundrum
- Shop Talk Live 14: Who Needs Half-Blind Dovetails?
- Shop Talk Live 13: Where Christian Becksvoort is Shinin' on Me
- Shop Talk Live 12: Special Guest Nick Offerman
- Shop Talk Live 11: That Sinking Feeling
- Shop Talk Live 10: Handplanes for a Desert Island
- Shop Talk Live 9: Four Finger Swipe
- Episode 8: Just a Splash of Water
- Episode 7: Mike Gets Crickets
- Episode 6: On the Pod
- Episode 5: Compounding Errors
- Episode 4: Dueling Cabinets
- Episode 3: Diminishing Returns
- Episode 2: Beyond the Back Cover
- Episode 1: The Big Debut
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs, podcast, shop talk live, pirnik, pekovich, christiana
Save up to 51% on Fine Woodworking
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.