The Coolest Cutting Board Ever?
How to Sharpen Hollow Chisel Mortising Bits
Mounting Knife Hinges in Curved Doors
Biscuit Joiner Tips and Tricks
Speed Up Handplane Honing with Your Ruler
Simple Tape Trick for Tight Fitting Through-Mortises
Hinge Mortises on the Tablesaw
A Woodturner's Guide to Chucks and Jaws
Drawbore Your Mortise-and-Tenon Joinery
Workbench Tool Storage Solutions
The Essential Tool Chest
Capture More Dust from Your Router Table
Customize Your Router for Centered Mortises
Bevel-Up Jack Planes are a Workshop Workhorse
Smoothing Plane Tips and Techniques
STL 51: Used Diapers in the Workshop?comments (7) February 7th, 2014 in blogs
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to email@example.com for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don't forget to send in your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop Talk Live 51: Used Diapers in the Workshop?
This week on Shop Talk Live, tune in to find out how used diapers can help you in the workshop. Nope, we're not kidding. Plus, your questions on cold weather glue-ups, live edge tops, drill/driver voltage, and more.
Links from this Week's Show
Special projects editor
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 50: Tool Bombs and Colonial Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 49: Power Tool Power
- Shop Talk Live 48: Guitar God Mike Pekovich
- Shop Talk Live 47: Compromising Photos from FWW
- Shop Talk Live 46: Ed Cuts the Cord--Literally
- Shop Talk Live 45: Taking the Fun Out of Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 44: Big Changes for Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 43: Richard Raffan Comes Stateside
- Shop Talk Live 42: Top Secret Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 41: Ask a Rocket Scientist
- Shop Talk Live 40: From Compass Planes to Corrugated Planes
- Shop Talk Live 39: Handplane Hassles and Hardships
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs, podcast, diapers, cold workshop
Save up to 51% on Fine Woodworking
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.