STL 58: Is Woodworking an Art
Shop Talk Live 58: Woodworking’s an Art-No it’s Not
This week on Shop Talk Live, we duke it out over whether or not furniture-making can be considered a true form of art, and tackle your woodworking questions.
Plus, a listener takes us to task for poo-pooing shapers in a previous episode, and the guys discuss their All Time Favorite Tools of All Time…for this Week. All this and more on an all new Shop Talk Live.
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking’s biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don’t forget to send in your woodworking questions to email@example.com.
Executive art director
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 57: Tablesaw Accident Update
- Shop Talk Live 56: James Krenov’s Legacy Lives On
- Shop Talk Live 55: Mike’s Tool Chest Disaster
- Shop Talk Live 54: Greatest Hits and a Slight Delay
- Shop Talk Live 53: Bitchin’ Block Rabbet Planes
- Shop Talk Live 52: A Hit Man in the Workshop
- Shop Talk Live 51: Used Diapers in the Workshop
- Shop Talk Live 50: Tool Bombs and Colonial Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 49: Power Tool Power
- Shop Talk Live 48: Guitar God Mike Pekovich
- Shop Talk Live 47: Compromising Photos from FWW
- Shop Talk Live 46: Ed Cuts the Cord–Literally
- Shop Talk Live 45: Taking the Fun Out of Fine Woodworking
- see all episodes