Build a Hanging Tool Cabinet
In this video workshop, Michael Pekovich shows you step-by-step, how to build a traditional hanging tool cabinet. With its beautiful dovetail joinery and smart tool storage solutions, this cabinet is the perfect way to house your favorite tools in high style.
This series will show you:
- How to design a tool cabinet based on the tools you own and the tools you’d like to own
- Sturdy dovetail construction using the tablesaw
- Tips for square glue-ups
- Building a plane gallery and a tool till
- Building and installing shelves, drawers, swing-out panels and more
- Custom tool storage for your favorite tools
Read the accompanying article here.
Produced by: Ed Pirnik; Video by: Gary Junken; Editing by: Tom Olivares
Purchase this video workshop on DVD.
Purchase the project plan.
Videos in the Series
Build a Hanging Tool CabinetSeptember 26, 2012
Designing a Custom Tool CabinetSeptember 26, 2012
Tool Cabinet Case JoinerySeptember 26, 2012
How to Glue up the Case and DoorSeptember 26, 2012
Easy Frame-and-Panel Cabinet DoorsSeptember 26, 2012
Build a Plane Till and GallerySeptember 26, 2012
Build Shelves and Swing-out Panels for Your ToolsSeptember 26, 2012
Make Custom Holders for Hand ToolsSeptember 26, 2012