- Video: Double Tenons on the Bandsaw
In this issue, Tim Rousseau uses a tablesaw to cut the double tenons on his frame-and-panel cabinet. In an expert from his Video Workshop, Rousseau shows you how ...
- Video: Mortising with a Router
Learn how to cut a clean, accurate mortise in under 60 seconds
- Video: 3 Steps to Great Glue-Ups: Mortise-and-Tenon
Learn how to properly glue-up mortise-and-tenon joinery in part three of our six part series, 3 Steps to Great Glue-Ups
- Video: How to Drill Windsor Chair Mortises
Learn how to drill Windsor chair mortises at the proper angle with an ingenious set-up using mirrors.
- Video: How to Ream Windsor Chair Mortises
In part two of our video series on Windsor chair mortises, learn how to properly ream your mortises for a super-tight fit.
- Video: Build a Jig for Breadboard Ends
Learn how to build an easy jig that allows for perfect indexing when routing for breadboard ends.
- Video: Avoiding Glue Squeeze-Out
Learn how to avoid glue squeeze-out in mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Video: Video: Make a Shopmade Tablesaw Tenoning Jig
Save money and cut precise joinery with a shopmade tablesaw jig
- Video: Joint Strength Test
See which joints performed the best in a stress test
- Video: Mortise and Tenon Joints for Cabinet Doors
How to make a frame with a simple variation on mortise-and-tenon joinery. Watch how to make a haunched tenon on the tablesaw and cut mortises with a router.
- Video: Quick Tip: An Easy Way to Make Square Holes
Here's another way to use bits from a hollow-chisel mortiser.
- Video: Cut Through-Mortises with a Router
How to use a template and guide bushings to make through mortises with no tearout
- Video: Build a Multidrawer Cabinet: Construct a Frame-and-Panel Back
Build a mortise-and-tenon frame using a hollow-chisel mortiser and a dado blade on the tablesaw, in part four of this video workshop.
- Video: The Complete Mortise and Tenon Joint
Practice cutting this joint with hand and power tools, and learn new tips and techniques for cutting, sizing, and fitting a mortise and tenon
- Video: Slot Mortise and Tenons on the Bandsaw
Learn how to cut this joint, also known as a bridle joint, in a few simple steps on the bandsaw in part four of this video workshop