- Tool Test: 14-in. Bandsaws
A 14-in. bandsaw is the perfect size for woodworking, fitting in most shops without trouble. Tool guru Roland Johnson tested the latest batch of 14-in. saws, using ...
- Video: How to Set Up a Bandsaw
Furniture maker Michael Fortune shows you how to properly set up your bandsaw for flawless cuts, every time
- Tool Test: Step Up to a Serious Bandsaw
Adding a riser block to a 14-in. bandsaw does add resaw capacity, but it doesn't provide the additional power needed for big resaw cuts, and it doesn't provide ...
- Q & A: Two-Speed Bandsaws are Overkill for Woodworking
- Tool Guide 2009
Free online extras from our newsstand-only publication featuring expert tool reviews, videos, and articles
- New Breed of Bandsaws
The 14-in. bandsaw offers a great blend of price and performance for the small-shop woodworker. Associate editor Tom McKenna looked at eight machines with a minimum ...
- Video: Evaluating a 14-in. Bandsaw
See how we tested these essential shop machines for resaw capacity and general fit and finish
- IWF 2006: Complete Video Coverage
See what new tools manufacturers are rolling out for 2007 in our video coverage from the International Woodworking Fair
- Video: IWF 2006: Rikon 14-in. Bandsaw
Extra resaw capacity and large table among thoughtful features aimed at woodworkers
- Start-Up Tool Company Takes on Giants
Delta, WMH veterans break away to form Steel City Tool Works
- Video: Bandsaw-Tension Handle Extension
A quick fix for an awkward problem
- Video: Jet Updates its 18-in. Bandsaw
The tool maker makes improvements to its shop workhorse
- Video: What to Look For When You Buy a Bandsaw
Learn how to evaluate the models before you close the deal
- Five Tips for Better Bandsawing
The bandsaw can be the most useful tool in the shop, provided you know how to set it up properly. Blade type, blade alignment, and correct tension are the keys ...
- 18-in. Bandsaws
If you cut a lot of thick stock or resaw lumber you might consider an 18-in. bandsaw, a major upgrade from the standard 14-in. bandsaw found in many woodworking ...