Subscribe now and save up to 56%
Craftsman/A&C style end-table built for my son’s nursery. The table is going next to the Stickley Rocker and the crib which I have yet to finish. This table is 99% Quartered white Oak, the other 1% is for the ebony plugs used to pin the breadboard ends. Legs are quadralinear construction, 4 mitered sides joined around a center core. everything is fully mortised-tenoned, including the Korbels, which are decorative, yet functional as well. The drawer-box was constructed with through-dovetails, side-hung on hardwood runners. The table is finished with Danish-oil, and 3 coats of lacquer.
Get woodworking tips, expert advice and special offers in your inbox
Become a member today
Get instant access to all FineWoodworking.com content.
Subscribe to Fine Woodworking
Save up to 56%
The court battle continues between Bosch and Sawstop
Make something fun while learning new skills
Given the choice between a fixed-base router and a plunge model, Jeff Miller will take the plunge router every time. Because it can plunge in and out of the work,…
Eliminate tearout, banish snipe, and get smooth results every time
Take a look at the painstaking process that goes into turning one of Pascal Oudet’s wafer-thin disks--from flattening, to turning, to sandblasting.
Give your joinery skills a workout
Become a member today and get instant access to all FineWoodworking.com content!
Plus tips, advice, and special offers from Fine Woodworking.
In-depth online classes from the experts at Fine Woodworking.
Enter now for your chance to win a Lee Valley block plane valued at $160.
© 2016 The Taunton Press, Inc. All rights reserved.
Become a member and get instant access to thousands of videos, how-tos, tool reviews, and design features.