Well at least he had the blade down!!!!
My put is that using push sticks that long you will be guaranteed a kick back at least 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time will probably chop your hands off!!!!
Subscribe now and save up to 56%
© 2017 The Taunton Press, Inc. All rights reserved.
Become a member and get instant access to thousands of videos, how-tos, tool reviews, and design features.
Start your subscription today and save up to 56%