MgRasmussen

Mark Rasmussen, Stuttgart, DE
member


Gender: Male

Subscribe to my RSS Feed

Contributions

Built-in Desk

I built this desk into what would have been a closet in the fourth bedroom (my office) in my new house.  This was my first attempt at building a built-in.  The biggest challenge ended up...

Coffee Table from mahogany reclaimed from church pews in Hawaii

The coffee table was made from mahogany that was reclaimed from an old damaged church pew from a no-longer-used chapel on Schofield Barracks.



Recent comments


Re: From Drawing Board to Final Finish

Video is marked private here, and on vimeo. Can't see a thing.

Re: Ark Desk

Any chance you would share the sketchup file?

Re: Modern Adirondack Chair

Very nice. I wonder what wood and finish you used?

Re: UPDATE: The Foundations of Better Woodworking by Jeff Miller

Always looking to improve my skills.

Re: At Last... FW Videos on the iPad

Wonderful. I really hope this works on the Kindle Fire.

Re: Moving with Tools

As a military member who has had his workshop moved 5 times by moving companies, I would conservatively guess that you've got 2-3,000 pounds of equipment in your workshop. And watch the shippers pack everything, just to make sure that they do it right. 90% of them will, but the other 10% will destroy your tools.

Re: Double Tool Cabinet

I agree. Some Sketchup drawings would be nice. Great piece.

Re: Daughters woodworking bench

Very cool use of the old lumber.



Advertise here for as little as $50. Learn how