How to Sharpen Hollow Chisel Mortising Bits
Hinge Mortises on the Tablesaw
Smoothing Plane Tips and Techniques
Bevel-Up Jack Planes are a Workshop Workhorse
Mounting Knife Hinges in Curved Doors
The Essential Tool Chest
The Coolest Cutting Board Ever?
Simple Tape Trick for Tight Fitting Through-Mortises
A Woodturner's Guide to Chucks and Jaws
Speed Up Handplane Honing with Your Ruler
Drawbore Your Mortise-and-Tenon Joinery
Workbench Tool Storage Solutions
Capture More Dust from Your Router Table
Biscuit Joiner Tips and Tricks
Customize Your Router for Centered Mortises
STL 66: SawStop Gets a Slidercomments (8) August 22nd, 2014 in blogs
STL 66: SawStop Gets a Slider
This week on Shop Talk Live, Matt Kenney reports from the showroom floor of the International Woodworking Fair in Atlanta, GA. Get the scoop on new tool and machinery news from SawStop, Triton, General International, Lee Valley, and more!
Plus, our tips on getting a serious start in woodworking, and your questions answered.
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don't forget to send in your woodworking questions to email@example.com.
Executive art director
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 65: Wicked Workshop Tips
- Shop Talk Live 64: Lie-Nielsen's Epic Open House
- Shop Talk Live 63: The Micro-Sized Workshop
- Shop Talk Live 62: Chevrolets for Marquetry?
- Shop Talk Live 61: Mind-Blowing Marquetry
- Shop Talk Live 60: Dumpster Diving for Terrific Tools
- Shop Talk Live 59: No Such Thing as Too Many Tools
- Shop Talk Live 58: Is Woodworking an Art?
- Shop Talk Live 57: Tablesaw Accident Update
- Shop Talk Live 56: James Krenov's Legacy Lives On
- Shop Talk Live 55: Mike's Tool Chest Disaster
- Shop Talk Live 54: Greatest Hits and a Slight Delay
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs, podcast
Save up to 51% on Fine Woodworking
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.