Workbench Tool Storage Solutions
Customize Your Router for Centered Mortises
The Coolest Cutting Board Ever?
Hinge Mortises on the Tablesaw
Smoothing Plane Tips and Techniques
Simple Cabinetry with Pocket Hole Joinery
How to Sharpen Hollow Chisel Mortising Bits
Capture More Dust from Your Router Table
Finishing Technique for Greene and Greene Furniture
Drawbore Your Mortise-and-Tenon Joinery
A Woodworker's Guide to Grain Direction
Speed Up Handplane Honing with Your Ruler
How to Sharpen a Spokeshave
The Essential Tool Chest
Simple Tape Trick for Tight Fitting Through-Mortises
STL 65: Wicked Workshop Tipscomments (12) August 8th, 2014 in blogs
STL 65: Wicked Workshop Tips
This week on Shop Talk Live, Ed Pirnik reports on his ongoing workshop build and the crew offer a bevy of valuable workshop tips aimed at helping listeners build the best space possible.
Plus, your questions on hand tools, finishing, and more.
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don't forget to send in your woodworking questions to email@example.com.
Executive art director
Special projects editor
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 64: Lie-Nielsen's Epic Open House
- Shop Talk Live 63: The Micro-Sized Workshop
- Shop Talk Live 62: Chevrolets for Marquetry?
- Shop Talk Live 61: Mind-Blowing Marquetry
- Shop Talk Live 60: Dumpster Diving for Terrific Tools
- Shop Talk Live 59: No Such Thing as Too Many Tools
- Shop Talk Live 58: Is Woodworking an Art?
- Shop Talk Live 57: Tablesaw Accident Update
- Shop Talk Live 56: James Krenov's Legacy Lives On
- Shop Talk Live 55: Mike's Tool Chest Disaster
- Shop Talk Live 54: Greatest Hits and a Slight Delay
- Shop Talk Live 53: Bitchin' Block Rabbet Planes
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs
Save up to 51% on Fine Woodworking
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.