A Woodturner's Guide to Chucks and Jaws
Five Minute Guide: Glue-Ups
Bevel-Up Jack Planes are a Workshop Workhorse
Fixing Woodworking Mistakes
Buying and Using Trim Routers
How to Drill Windsor Chair Mortises
Dedicated Sled Delivers Perfect Finger Joints
How to Cut Sliding Dovetail Joints
Five Minute Guide: How to Use a Tablesaw
Mounting Knife Hinges in Curved Doors
Biscuit Joiner Tips and Tricks
How to Sharpen a Card Scraper
T-Track is a Smart Workbench Accessory
How to Make a Simple Jig for Offset Knife Hinges
3 Steps to Great Glue-Ups: Sliding Dovetail Joints
The Essential Tool Chest
Best Tabletop Finish
STL 52: A Hit Man in the Workshopcomments (8) February 21st, 2014 in blogs
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don't forget to send in your woodworking questions to email@example.com.
Shop Talk Live 52: A Hit Man in the Workshop?
This week on Shop Talk Live, a listener's voicemail on Ed's phone got us thinking about a recent discussion on dealing with infest-laden wood. Exactly how many ways can you kill a bug?
Then, we debut a brand-new segment titled Road Stories, where the finest-traveled woodworking editors dish out on all sorts of weird, wild, and wacky stories from the road. Plus, your questions on pricey handplanes, the merits of sanding, shooting boards, and more.
Links from this Week's Show
Special projects editor
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 51: Used Diapers in the Workshop
- Shop Talk Live 50: Tool Bombs and Colonial Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 49: Power Tool Power
- Shop Talk Live 48: Guitar God Mike Pekovich
- Shop Talk Live 47: Compromising Photos from FWW
- Shop Talk Live 46: Ed Cuts the Cord--Literally
- Shop Talk Live 45: Taking the Fun Out of Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 44: Big Changes for Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 43: Richard Raffan Comes Stateside
- Shop Talk Live 42: Top Secret Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 41: Ask a Rocket Scientist
- Shop Talk Live 40: From Compass Planes to Corrugated Planes
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs, podcast, road stories
Save up to 52% on Fine Woodworking
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.