Customize Your Router for Centered Mortises
Smoothing Plane Tips and Techniques
Speed Up Handplane Honing with Your Ruler
A Woodturner's Guide to Chucks and Jaws
Simple Tape Trick for Tight Fitting Through-Mortises
Mounting Knife Hinges in Curved Doors
How to Sharpen Hollow Chisel Mortising Bits
Biscuit Joiner Tips and Tricks
Workbench Tool Storage Solutions
Hinge Mortises on the Tablesaw
The Essential Tool Chest
Drawbore Your Mortise-and-Tenon Joinery
Bevel-Up Jack Planes are a Workshop Workhorse
The Coolest Cutting Board Ever?
Capture More Dust from Your Router Table
STL 49: Power Tool Powercomments (8) January 10th, 2014 in blogs
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don't forget to send in your woodworking questions to email@example.com.
Shop Talk Live 49: Power Tool Power
Learn what all those hyped up horsepower ratings on your favorite power tools really mean in terms of a motor's capability. Plus, questions on workbench tops, kitchen cabinet construction, bent-wood laminations, and more! Plus, Matt Kenney dishes out on his experiences selling commisioned furniture pieces.
Executive Art Director
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 48: Guitar God Mike Pekovich
- Shop Talk Live 47: Compromising Photos from FWW
- Shop Talk Live 46: Ed Cuts the Cord--Literally
- Shop Talk Live 45: Taking the Fun Out of Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 44: Big Changes for Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 43: Richard Raffan Comes Stateside
- Shop Talk Live 42: Top Secret Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 41: Ask a Rocket Scientist
- Shop Talk Live 40: From Compass Planes to Corrugated Planes
- Shop Talk Live 39: Handplane Hassles and Hardships
- Shop Talk Live 38: Brian Boggs' Brainy Shop Machinery
- Shop Talk Live 37: SawStop Portable in the Works
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs, podcast
Save up to 51% on Fine Woodworking
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.