Shop Talk Live 42: Top Secret Woodworking Topicscomments (0) October 4th, 2013 in blogs
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to email@example.com for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don't forget to send in your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop Talk Live 42: Top Secret Woodworking Topics
On this week's edition of Shop Talk Live, we kick off the show with a report on a brand new set currently under construction--for use in a whole host of upcoming Fine Woodworking videos. Plus, Ed Pirnik has a bit of fun with a U.S. consulate worker who reads the magazine and signs off his email correspondence with a reference to "classified" communications!
Then we tackle your furniture questions concerning toxic paste wax, resawing tips, raised panel doors on a router table, and more.
New Audio Stumper
Our audio stumper is back, with a twist. On this episode, we offer up an audio interview excerpt with a furniture legend. Tell us who it is and you might win yourself a set of Rockler Bench Cookies.
FWW art director
FWW senior editor
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 41: Ask a Rocket Scientist
- Shop Talk Live 40: From Compass Planes to Corrugated Planes
- Shop Talk Live 39: Handplane Hassles and Hardships
- Shop Talk Live 38: Brian Boggs' Brainy Shop Machinery
- Shop Talk Live 37: SawStop Portable in the Works
- Shop Talk Live 36: Definitely a Dovetail Disaster
- Shop Talk Live 35: Legendary Workshops
- Shop Talk Live 34: Bandsaw Master Michael Fortune
- Shop Talk Live 33: Best Bets for Jointer-Planer Upgrades
- Shop Talk Live 32: Vintage Machinery Bargains and Blunders
- Shop Talk Live 31: Ditch That Miter Saw for a Tablesaw
- Shop Talk Live 30: Super-Smooth Handplane Tips
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs, podcast
Save up to 51% on Fine Woodworking
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.