Shop Talk Live 37: SawStop Portable in the Workscomments (7) July 29th, 2013 in blogs
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Shop Talk Live 37: SawStop Portable in the Works
On this week's edition of Shop Talk Live, we report live from AWFS 2013, one of the largest woodworking machinery and supplies shows in the nation, if not the world. While working the floor to report on a whole host of new tools and machines, Asa and Ed were able to convince some of the representatives behind your favorite tools onto the show. Look for interviews with folks from Teknatool, Rikon, Lee Valley Veritas, and even SawStop.
A SawStop Portable in the Works
SawStop director of marketing Matt Howard was kind enought to become a bullseye for a range of questions concerning the company's goals, electronic improvements, and the long-anticipated SawStop portable benchtop saw.
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 36: Definitely a Dovetail Disaster
- Shop Talk Live 35: Legendary Workshops
- Shop Talk Live 34: Bandsaw Master Michael Fortune
- Shop Talk Live 33: Best Bets for Jointer-Planer Upgrades
- Shop Talk Live 32: Vintage Machinery Bargains and Blunders
- Shop Talk Live 31: Ditch That Miter Saw for a Tablesaw
- Shop Talk Live 30: Super-Smooth Handplane Tips
- Shop Talk Live 29: Secrets for Sharp Blades and Perfect Plane Irons
- Shop Talk Live 28: Shocking Confession from a Fine Woodworking Staffer
- Shop Talk Live 27: Million Dollar Woodworker
- Shop Talk Live 26: Workbench Glue-Up Conundrum
- Shop Talk Live 25: Time for a New Monster Workbench?
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs, AWFS, Tools, sawstop, machinery
Save up to 51% on Fine Woodworking
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.