Mounting Knife Hinges in Curved Doors
Drawbore Your Mortise-and-Tenon Joinery
Bevel-Up Jack Planes are a Workshop Workhorse
Simple Tape Trick for Tight Fitting Through-Mortises
Speed Up Handplane Honing with Your Ruler
The Essential Tool Chest
Biscuit Joiner Tips and Tricks
How to Sharpen Hollow Chisel Mortising Bits
A Woodturner's Guide to Chucks and Jaws
Capture More Dust from Your Router Table
Hinge Mortises on the Tablesaw
Smoothing Plane Tips and Techniques
The Coolest Cutting Board Ever?
Customize Your Router for Centered Mortises
Workbench Tool Storage Solutions
Shop Talk Live 35: Legendary Workshopscomments (2) June 28th, 2013 in blogs
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don't forget to send in your woodworking questions to email@example.com.
Shop Talk Live 35: Legendary Workshops
On this week's edition of Shop Talk Live, we offer up Part II of senior editor Matt Kenney's interview with furniture master Michael C. Fortune. Plus, our go-to guide for legendary workshops and museums every woodworker needs to add to their bucket list.
Links from this Week's Show
FWW art director
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 34: Bandsaw Master Michael Fortune
- Shop Talk Live 33: Best Bets for Jointer-Planer Upgrades
- Shop Talk Live 32: Vintage Machinery Bargains and Blunders
- Shop Talk Live 31: Ditch That Miter Saw for a Tablesaw
- Shop Talk Live 30: Super-Smooth Handplane Tips
- Shop Talk Live 29: Secrets for Sharp Blades and Perfect Plane Irons
- Shop Talk Live 28: Shocking Confession from a Fine Woodworking Staffer
- Shop Talk Live 27: Million Dollar Woodworker
- Shop Talk Live 26: Workbench Glue-Up Conundrum
- Shop Talk Live 25: Time for a New Monster Workbench?
- Shop Talk Live 24: Wicked Weapon for Terrific Tenons
- Shop Talk Live 23: Cuba's Forgotten Furniture Masterpieces
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs, podcast, pirnik, christiana, pekovich, woodworking legends
Save up to 51% on Fine Woodworking
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.