Workbench Tool Storage Solutions
Capture More Dust from Your Router Table
Simple Tape Trick for Tight Fitting Through-Mortises
Bevel-Up Jack Planes are a Workshop Workhorse
Buying and Using Trim Routers
The Coolest Cutting Board Ever?
Smoothing Plane Tips and Techniques
Hinge Mortises on the Tablesaw
Biscuit Joiner Tips and Tricks
Speed Up Handplane Honing with Your Ruler
How to Sharpen a Card Scraper
How to Drill Windsor Chair Mortises
A Woodturner's Guide to Chucks and Jaws
Mounting Knife Hinges in Curved Doors
The Essential Tool Chest
Shop Talk Live 34: Bandsaw Master Michael Fortunecomments (4) June 14th, 2013 in blogs
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to email@example.com for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don't forget to send in your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop Talk Live 34: Bandsaw Master Michael Fortune
On this week's edition of Shop Talk Live, it's all power tools, all the time, as the crew field a whole host of power tool and machinery-related questions. Plus, contributing editor and bandsaw master Michael C. Fortune sits down for an exclusive interview, we debut a fictional FWW-inspired television drama, and get the scoop on senior editor Matt Kenney's new monster jointer.
FWW senior editor
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 33: Best Bets for Jointer-Planer Upgrades
- Shop Talk Live 32: Vintage Machinery Bargains and Blunders
- Shop Talk Live 31: Ditch That Miter Saw for a Tablesaw
- Shop Talk Live 30: Super-Smooth Handplane Tips
- Shop Talk Live 29: Secrets for Sharp Blades and Perfect Plane Irons
- Shop Talk Live 28: Shocking Confession from a Fine Woodworking Staffer
- Shop Talk Live 27: Million Dollar Woodworker
- Shop Talk Live 26: Workbench Glue-Up Conundrum
- Shop Talk Live 25: Time for a New Monster Workbench?
- Shop Talk Live 24: Wicked Weapon for Terrific Tenons
- Shop Talk Live 23: Cuba's Forgotten Furniture Masterpieces
- Shop Talk Live 22: Handplane How-To
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs, podcast, Power tools, michael fortune, woodworking machinery, stephen hammer
Save up to 51% on Fine Woodworking
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.