Shop Talk Live 32: Vintage Machinery Bargains and Blunderscomments (3) May 24th, 2013 in blogs
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking's biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to email@example.com for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don't forget to send in your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop Talk Live 32: Vintage Machinery Bargains and Blunders
On this week's edition of Shop Talk Live, Matt Kenney discusses the ongoing search for his "dream jointer" and how an incredible vintage 20-in. jointer got away from him. Plus, we answer some top-notch handplane questions and have a bit of fun at our own expense, revealing a few of our most recent boneheaded workshop blunders!
Links from this Week's Show
FWW art director
FWW senior editor
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 31: Ditch That Miter Saw for a Tablesaw
- Shop Talk Live 30: Super-Smooth Handplane Tips
- Shop Talk Live 29: Secrets for Sharp Blades and Perfect Plane Irons
- Shop Talk Live 28: Shocking Confession from a Fine Woodworking Staffer
- Shop Talk Live 27: Million Dollar Woodworker
- Shop Talk Live 26: Workbench Glue-Up Conundrum
- Shop Talk Live 25: Time for a New Monster Workbench?
- Shop Talk Live 24: Wicked Weapon for Terrific Tenons
- Shop Talk Live 23: Cuba's Forgotten Furniture Masterpieces
- Shop Talk Live 22: Handplane How-To
- Shop Talk Live 21: Tablesaw Tech
- Shop Talk Live 20: Fine Woodworking on Primetime TV
- see all episodes
posted in: blogs, handplanes, stanley, vintage machinery, old tools
Save up to 51% on Fine Woodworking
Become a Better Woodworker
ABOUT SHOP TALK LIVE
Fine Woodworking magzine's biweekly podcast, Shop Talk Live, allows editors, authors, and special guests to answer your woodworking questions and connect with the online woodworking community.