- How to Make Custom Moldings
Beautiful moldings add a lot to a piece of furniture, and you don't have to be limited by the profiles of your router bits to make them. Garrett Hack advises that ...
- Video: Dentil Moldings for Fine Furniture - Part II
Learn how to cut Greek key and standard block dentil moldings on the tablesaw in Part II of our two-part series
- Video: How to Cut Coves on the Tablesaw
Learn how to use your tablesaw to safely cut cove moldings
- Curved Moldings on the Router Table
You need to make curved molding, but you don't have the time or inclination to do the whole job by hand with carving gouges, and you don't have the money or desire ...
- 8 Tips for Flawless Moldings
Creating molding safely and cleanly requires that you use proper tools and pay careful attention to technique. Here, Steve Latta shares tips for making sure that ...
- Mitered Molding Simplifies Traditional Doors
Sticking is the decorative molding that decorates the inside edges of traditional door frames. To join this type of profile cleanly at the inside corners of a frame, ...
- Video: Dress Up a Frame-and-Panel Door
Add a decorative bead-and-quark molding for a traditional look
- Cove Angle Calculator
A few quick keystrokes yield tablesaw-blade and fence-angle settings
- Video: Asymmetrical Coves on the Tablesaw
Check your setup by eye, or use a computer spreadsheet to establish blade tilt and fence angle
- Video: Easy-To-Carve Diamond Beading
Personalize your furniture with just a few simple tools
- Video: Rip Narrow Moldings from Wide Stock
Custom push sticks and an organized milling process produce delicate moldings safely on the tablesaw
- Video: Set Up a Miter Saw to Cut Crown Molding
Use the miter-saw fence and a steady hold for accurate joints
- All About Trim, Molding, and Edging
- Conquering Crown Molding
Finish carpenter Gary M. Katz will tell you that there's no great mystery to cutting crown molding on a miter saw, especially if you know the right techniques. ...
- Built-Up Moldings
In a small shop with basic equipment it is still possible to tackle ambitious projects. With nothing more than a basic router, a few router bits, a shopmade router ...