- Q & A: Simple Glue-up Table Rides Sawhorses
- Built-ins That Fit Like a Glove
Built-in cabinets require a marriage between woodworking and carpentry, and that often means you have to insert a perfectly square cabinet into a not-so-square ...
- Fine Furniture from Reclaimed Wood
Whether it comes from an old barn, an old piece of furniture, or somewhere else, reclaimed wood can lend your projects a character and feel vastly different from ...
- Perfect Tapers on the Tablesaw
Found across a range of furniture styles, tapered legs are popular because they are good-looking. They break up a square, boxy piece of furniture and direct the ...
- Video: Tablesaw Tapering Jig is Safer and Faster
Learn how an adjustable leg tapering jig can easily cut two, three, and four-sided tapers on the tablesaw
- The Secrets Within
Learn some of the secrets within Silas Kopf's cabinet, where all is not as it seems.
- Better Way to Add Stringing and Banding
Beautiful patterns, dozens of wood species and grain varieties, and not too much money. These are just three reasons why making a veneered tabletop appeals to many ...
- Video: Fixing Woodworking Mistakes
Learn how to repair common woodworking mistakes, quickly and easily
- Q & A: How to Avoid Twisted Doors
- How to Fix Flaws and Mistakes
Everybody makes mistakes. The difference is that professional woodworkers know the secret is to fix them so nobody can tell they ever happened. To compile a woodworker's ...
- Video: Fast Fix: Make Your Own Plywood Edging
Learn how to cut your own plywood edging for perfect grain and color matches.
- Q & A: Correct a Wobbly Chair
- Curved Moldings on the Router Table
You need to make curved molding, but you don't have the time or inclination to do the whole job by hand with carving gouges, and you don't have the money or desire ...
- How To Get Parallel Lines on Curved Pieces
Learn an easy method for drawing parallel curved lines
- All-Wood Drawer Slides
These drawer slides support a drawer when it is pulled completely out of the case, and they are attractive and fit well with the look of fine furniture. Using this ...