FWW Live 2017 Handouts
At Fine Woodworking Live 2017, a few presenters mentioned putting handouts up on the website for those who were interested. I thought it’d be great to put them up for all of our members, plus link to articles and videos that were pertinent to many of the other presentations. This way if you missed a class (or worse, the whole event) you can still get a glimpse at the techniques covered.
- Michael Fortune gave out this copy of his anthropometric chair cheat sheat.
- Mike Pekovich handed out his photography cheat sheet and photo editing cheat sheet.
- Rollie Johnson’s tablesaw setup article will be familiar to those who made it out to his class, as will his blog on the subject.
- Steve Latta’s inlay techniques were covered in his Line-and-Berry Inlay article.
- Andrew Hunter gave presentations on Japanese handplanes and handsaws.
- Christian Becksvoort talked about classic Shaker design.
- Allan Breed gave two presentations, one on his career, and one on his carving techniques.
- Michael Cullen gave a live demonstration of his technique for bandsawn boxes.
- Hank Gilpin’s keynote showed how he explored the American forest.
- Garrett Hack demonstrated how he made custom moldings.
- Teri Masaschi shared shortcuts and inventive techniques to help you improve your finishes.
- Mike Pekovich showed you how to get a handplane up and running.
- Kevin Rodel gave a survey of Arts and Crafts furniture.