STL 67: Ask a Rocket Scientist Returns
STL 67: “Ask a Rocket Scientist” Returns
This week on Shop Talk Live, Ed gets roasted by a reader for exaggerating router bit speeds, causing the team to re-introduce our Ask a Rocket Scientist segment. Plus, your woodworking questions answered.
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking’s biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to email@example.com for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don’t forget to send in your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive art director
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 66: SawStop Gets a Slider
- Shop Talk Live 65: Wicked Workshop Tips
- Shop Talk Live 64: Lie-Nielsen’s Epic Open House
- Shop Talk Live 63: The Micro-Sized Workshop
- Shop Talk Live 62: Chevrolets for Marquetry?
- Shop Talk Live 61: Mind-Blowing Marquetry
- Shop Talk Live 60: Dumpster Diving for Terrific Tools
- Shop Talk Live 59: No Such Thing as Too Many Tools
- Shop Talk Live 58: Is Woodworking an Art?
- Shop Talk Live 57: Tablesaw Accident Update
- Shop Talk Live 56: James Krenov’s Legacy Lives On
- Shop Talk Live 55: Mike’s Tool Chest Disaster
- Shop Talk Live 54: Greatest Hits and a Slight Delay
- see all episodes