STL 62: Chevrolets for Marquetry?
Shop Talk Live 62: Chevrolets for Marquetry?
This week on Shop Talk Live,the group gets back to doing what it does best, answering a variety of questions on rusty tablesaws, out-of-square workbenches, vintage bandsaws, and much more.
Then Asa Christiana concludes his extensive two-part interview with period furniture maker and marquetry master W. Patrick Edwards.
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking’s biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don’t forget to send in your woodworking questions to email@example.com.
Special projects editor
W. Patrick Edwards
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 61: Mind-Blowing Marquetry
- Shop Talk Live 60: Dumpster Diving for Terrific Tools
- Shop Talk Live 59: No Such Thing as Too Many Tools
- Shop Talk Live 58: Is Woodworking an Art?
- Shop Talk Live 57: Tablesaw Accident Update
- Shop Talk Live 56: James Krenov’s Legacy Lives On
- Shop Talk Live 55: Mike’s Tool Chest Disaster
- Shop Talk Live 54: Greatest Hits and a Slight Delay
- Shop Talk Live 53: Bitchin’ Block Rabbet Planes
- Shop Talk Live 52: A Hit Man in the Workshop
- Shop Talk Live 51: Used Diapers in the Workshop
- Shop Talk Live 50: Tool Bombs and Colonial Woodworking
- see all episodes