Greg Brown Carves Out a Career
Growing up near Hartford, Connecticut, Greg Brown had virtually no exposure to woodwork and no training in art or design. Yet now, just past 30, he designs, builds and carves custom furniture with great confidence and personal flair.
This audio slide show presents an array of his work and takes a closer look at how he designed and constructed several extraordinary recent projects.
More Masters of the Craft Slideshows
• Greg Klassen: Deep in the Grain
• Extraordinary Arts and Crafts Furniture
• Danny Kamerath Makes a Splash
• Hand Tools Reinvented
• Furniture Master Michael Fortune
• Garrett Hack: Furnituremaker and Farmer
• Lael Gordon: Prismatic Patterns
• John Cameron’s Massachusetts Ming
• Aled Lewis: Woodworking Odyssey
• Robert Erickson’s Chairs: Angle of Repose