STL 53: Bitchin’ Block Rabbet Planes
Shop Talk Live 53: Bitchin’ Block Rabbet Planes
This week on Shop Talk Live, the ever-snarky Matt Kenney starts things off with a debate regarding the usefullness of flock when it comes to box-building. Then it’s off to the races as we handle a whole host of questions on rabbet planes, block planes, rabbeting block planes–you name it.
Fine Woodworking’s Resident Reclaimed Lumber King
Finally, we cajoled associate art director John Tetreault into appearing on the podcast for a few insights regarding reclaimed lumber.
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking’s biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to email@example.com for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don’t forget to send in your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate art director
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 52: A Hit Man in the Workshop
- Shop Talk Live 51: Used Diapers in the Workshop
- Shop Talk Live 50: Tool Bombs and Colonial Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 49: Power Tool Power
- Shop Talk Live 48: Guitar God Mike Pekovich
- Shop Talk Live 47: Compromising Photos from FWW
- Shop Talk Live 46: Ed Cuts the Cord–Literally
- Shop Talk Live 45: Taking the Fun Out of Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 44: Big Changes for Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 43: Richard Raffan Comes Stateside
- Shop Talk Live 42: Top Secret Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 41: Ask a Rocket Scientist
- Shop Talk Live 40: From Compass Planes to Corrugated Planes
- see all episodes