STL 50: Tool Bombs and Colonial Woodworking
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking’s biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don’t forget to send in your woodworking questions to email@example.com.
Shop Talk Live 50: Tool Bombs and Colonial Woodworking
This week on Shop Talk Live, Matt Kenney fills us in on an annual gathering of period furniture-makers in Colonial Williamsburg and we introduce a brand-new segment we’re dubbing “Tool Bombs.” Plus, questions on everything from vintage handplanes and bug-infested wood-to basement workshops and handplane micro-bevels.
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 49: Power Tool Power
- Shop Talk Live 48: Guitar God Mike Pekovich
- Shop Talk Live 47: Compromising Photos from FWW
- Shop Talk Live 46: Ed Cuts the Cord–Literally
- Shop Talk Live 45: Taking the Fun Out of Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 44: Big Changes for Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 43: Richard Raffan Comes Stateside
- Shop Talk Live 42: Top Secret Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 41: Ask a Rocket Scientist
- Shop Talk Live 40: From Compass Planes to Corrugated Planes
- Shop Talk Live 39: Handplane Hassles and Hardships
- Shop Talk Live 38: Brian Boggs’ Brainy Shop Machinery
- see all episodes