STL 49: Power Tool Power
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking’s biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don’t forget to send in your woodworking questions to email@example.com.
Shop Talk Live 49: Power Tool Power
Learn what all those hyped up horsepower ratings on your favorite power tools really mean in terms of a motor’s capability. Plus, questions on workbench tops, kitchen cabinet construction, bent-wood laminations, and more! Plus, Matt Kenney dishes out on his experiences selling commisioned furniture pieces.
Executive Art Director
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 48: Guitar God Mike Pekovich
- Shop Talk Live 47: Compromising Photos from FWW
- Shop Talk Live 46: Ed Cuts the Cord–Literally
- Shop Talk Live 45: Taking the Fun Out of Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 44: Big Changes for Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 43: Richard Raffan Comes Stateside
- Shop Talk Live 42: Top Secret Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 41: Ask a Rocket Scientist
- Shop Talk Live 40: From Compass Planes to Corrugated Planes
- Shop Talk Live 39: Handplane Hassles and Hardships
- Shop Talk Live 38: Brian Boggs’ Brainy Shop Machinery
- Shop Talk Live 37: SawStop Portable in the Works
- see all episodes