Shop Talk Live 46: Ed Cuts the Cord
Every two weeks, a team of Fine Woodworking staffers answer questions from readers on Shop Talk Live, Fine Woodworking’s biweekly podcast. Send your woodworking questions to email@example.com for consideration in the regular broadcast!
Also on iTunes Click on the link at left to listen to the podcast, or catch it in iTunes. Remember, our continued existence relies upon listener support. So if you enjoy the show, be sure to leave us a five-star rating and maybe even a nice comment on our iTunes page. And don’t forget to send in your woodworking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop Talk Live 46: Ed Cuts the Cord-Literally
This week we start things off with a nod to the holiday season, as Asa, Matt, and Ed discuss a few of their “service woodworking” projects. Then it’s off to the races, as the guys answer a whole host of questions on topics including adjustable mouth handplanes and the Golden Ratio-to finish adhesion issues and double squares vs. combo squares. Finally, Ed cops to what is without a doubt his most boneheaded shop move, EVER! All this and more on a brand-new Shop Talk Live.
Special projects editor
Senior web producer
Listen to Previous Episodes
- Shop Talk Live 45: Taking the Fun Out of Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 44: Big Changes for Fine Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 43: Richard Raffan Comes Stateside
- Shop Talk Live 42: Top Secret Woodworking
- Shop Talk Live 41: Ask a Rocket Scientist
- Shop Talk Live 40: From Compass Planes to Corrugated Planes
- Shop Talk Live 39: Handplane Hassles and Hardships
- Shop Talk Live 38: Brian Boggs’ Brainy Shop Machinery
- Shop Talk Live 37: SawStop Portable in the Works
- Shop Talk Live 36: Definitely a Dovetail Disaster
- Shop Talk Live 35: Legendary Workshops
- Shop Talk Live 34: Bandsaw Master Michael Fortune
- see all episodes