Free Plan: Workbench Extension For Extra Clamping
No matter how big and feature-rich your workbench is… sometimes it’s just not big enough. If you’ve ever tried to do hand work on a tall bookcase or long bed rail, you know what I mean. Clamps can get in the way of your tools and benchdogs can’t accommodate the size.
This great workbench accessory submitted by Fine Woodworking reader Aurelio Bolognesi, of Hardwick, Mass., solves all of these problems.
Download a free PDF for the complete construction details on how to build his workbench extension.
|More Ways to Upgrade Your Workbench:
• Rolling Lift for Your Workbench
• Pipe Clamps as Holdfasts and Extra Vises
• Video: A Benchtop Bench to Save Your Back
• Video: Make Your Own Bench Dogs
• Drawers That Don’t Impede Clamping